In line with Australian Consumer Law, we are not required to provide a refund or replacement if you change your mind, decided you did not like your purchase, damaged your purchase accidentally or have no use for it. However, you can choose a refund or exchange if an item has a major problem. This is when the item:
• has a problem that would have stopped someone from buying the item if they had known about it
• is unsafe
• is significantly different from the sample or description
• doesn’t do what we said it would, or what you asked for and can’t be easily fixed.
If the problem is not major, we will repair the item within a reasonable time. If it is not repaired in a reasonable time you can choose a refund or replacement.
Please keep your proof of purchase—e.g. your receipt.
Images may not be displayed as actual size. All sizes, weights and measurements are approximate and are taken at their widest points and included for guidance only.
Refunds or Exchanges do not apply to customised products e.g. engraved or modified to suit personal taste, which cannot be returned.
All custom-made pieces produced by Kristjan Eyjolfsson are made to order and so cannot be returned or exchanged once deposit payment has been made and work has begun. The deposit payment is the termination charge in the event of an order cancellation.
How to return/ exchange?
If you are entitled to return or exchange your purchase as per our Returns, and Exchanges Policy, please return your purchase within 14 working days of delivery, in its original and unused re-saleable condition, together with its original packaging and receipt to:
The Trust Building
Suite 213, Level 2
155 King Street, Sydney
Upon receipt of the item/s and a detailed inspection, we will refund you the full amount of the goods, excluding any shipping costs. To avoid delays in receiving your refund or exchange, we recommend you follow the steps below:
- Contact us by phone or email and clearly state the reason for the return and whether you would prefer a refund or exchange
- Return the item/s in an intact, unworn and re-saleable condition with its original packaging and receipt.
- Securely package the item/s as you will be held responsible for any damage/scratching incurred in transit.
- We recommend you ship any items to return/ exchange via registered post or courier and that these be insured for their full value.
- Please note that you will be responsible for all delivery charges.
If you need any guidance on how best to return items to us, please email us at email@example.com