Destinations and Prices
Collect from our Sydney CBD Boutique
Free of Charge.
- Australian deliveries are sent via Express post – Next Day Special Delivery.
- This service covers up to 80% of Australian business addresses, private addresses and Post Office Boxes.
- Australian delivery is free for orders over AUD$500 or AUD$14.95 for orders under AUD$500.
- All Australian deliveries are insured up to $15,000.
- We will inform you as to the expected dispatch and delivery date when we process your order.
- Once your parcel is sent out for delivery we will send you your tracking number.
- If you live in a remote or difficult to access area, please inform us when you place your order as your delivery time may be longer.
- International deliveries are sent via Australia Post International Express, which includes Online tracking and Signed For security.
- Delivery times vary between destinations and depend on your country’s import policy. Import charges can usually be paid by cash, cheque or credit card but this varies from country to country.
- As a guide, transit times for International Express Delivery is between 5 and 12 working days and starts from AUD$59.95.
- Insurance fees are optional and extra and depend on the value of your purchase.
- Import and Customs charges are the responsibility of the buyer.
- *We currently ship to the following countries: China, Japan, New Zealand, Canada, USA, UK, Norway, Denmark, France, Switzerland. If your country is not listed, please contact us so we can confirm whether it is possible for us to ship to you.
Customs & Taxes
- Please note that international deliveries may be subject to import duties and taxes.
- Import duties and taxes are the responsibility of the buyer and are not included in the delivery fee or purchase price of Kristjan Eyjolfsson.
- We have no control over the cost of import duties and taxes and cannot provide you with an estimate.
- For more information on import duties and taxes, we recommend you contact the relevant authority in your country.
- Australian deliveries are insured against loss and damage whilst in transit. Our standard policy covers up to AUD$15,000.
- For International deliveries, insurance is an optional and extra cost. Please refer to our International Insurance Policy for more information on expected costs. As standard, insurance is available for items up to AUD$5,000. Items of higher value will be reviewed on a case by case basis.
International Insurance Policy
Insurance, for the specified value of your item if it is lost or damaged while being carried by Australia Post, is available at the following rate: $9.60 for the first $100 of your item’s specified value, plus $2.50 for each additional $100 (or part thereof) up to $5,000.